Daraa (Qasioun) - The Syrian regime forces violated the ceasefire southwestern Syria in day 4, many times most of violations in the Daraa countryside.
Starting from yesterday afternoon :
- 12:32 PM : Heavy machinegun fire on Al-Gharya Al-Gharbia eastern Daraa
- 13:33 PM : Heavy machinegun fire on Daraa Al-Balad in the city.
- 18:50 PM : Artillery shelling in brigade-52 Eastern Daraa
- 19:21 PM : Artillery and mortar shelling on rebel-held districts of Daraa
- 22:11 PM : Artillery and rocket shelling on Al-Gharya Al-Gharbia eastern Daraa
- 00:30 AM :Heavy machinegun fire on Al Wardat front in Al lugat are in eastern Daraa countryside
- 11:30 AM :Heavy machinegun fire on Al Hamideya town northern Qunaitra city
Notably, the Syrian regime forces violated the cease-fire on the first day five times, and nine more times on the second day. The damage was limited to materials, with no reports of casualties. The third day witnessed a relative calm.